If you think the reason you haven’t reached your goals for 2017 is because of lack of accountability you’re mistaken.
“What you tryna say Brittany? That I’m lying to myself?”
Yes. Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.
When your dreams and goals are truly linked to the life you want to have and when they are linked to your purpose and when you’ve created a vision of the life and business you truly want… there’s no external accountability needed.
Your internal drive moves you forward as long as you stay connected. It’s that connected piece that goes missing. Gets lost in the humdrum of everyday life. When that connected piece goes missing you can drift off track. To keep this from happening as much as possible there are all types of things you can do.
Those things are:
- Get clear on your purpose & mission
- Write your goals everyday
- Create visible goal statements
- Create a vision board
- Build success habits
- Surround yourself with inspiring and motivating people (ie a mastermind)
- Uncover the limiting beliefs you have about your ability to be create a business and life that fulfills you
So let me ask you… on a scale of 1-10 how connected are you to your purpose and mission? How connected are you to the vision you have for your life? Let me know in the comments below!